Whispr Group is a fast-growing insight partner with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo. We help 100+ companies such as McDonald’s, Spotify and Volkswagen understand their brand, products, consumers, competitors and campaigns, based on insights derived from digital media, research and big data. Our insights aim to take the guesswork and boredom out of decision making and we have an average Net Promoter Score of 9/10.
The company is currently undergoing a major transformation from a consultancy firm to a SaaS insights provider and we’re building an awesome in-house Growth team.
You will push our content creation to the next level! You will drive content projects internally, align with external agencies when needed and ensure that we always stay "on-brand". The position will to a large extent be focused on writing and creating own content in the form of blog posts, guides, case studies, social media copy, and website copy - the goal is to create content that attracts, engage and motivates leads and customers to our brand. Moreover, you will assist the marketing automation specialist in spreading our content over multiple touchpoints.
We are looking for someone;
- Preferable Journalistic background
- Have experience in writing content according to the Inbound Methodology.
- Experience in Web-copy
- Experience in writing compelling product copy
- Who can drive content projects and align with agencies when/if needed.
- Experience in working with writing texts with an analytical approach and/or tech industry
- Help us stay on top of trends within content creation
- Native English speaker
- Native or "near-native" Swedish speaker
It's nice if you have:
- Experience in working with CMS like WordPress
- Experience with writing email marketing content
- Worked in an international setting previously
What you get;
- Working in an international environment with colleagues in New York, Oslo, and Stockholm.
- Be a part of a newly started team consisting of a Global Head of Growth Marketing & a Marketing Automation/CRM specialist.
- Freedom to create a wide range of content, your imagination is the limit!
You will work full-time in our modern HQ on Södermalm, Stockholm. We support and challenge each other in order to provide disruptive, industry-leading service and innovative products. Whispr Group is offering a competitive compensation package with flexible hours, good work/life balance and other benefits. We value your output, not the time sitting at the desk.
If this sounds like something that suits you, don’t hesitate to apply!