Whispr Group is a fast-growing insight partner with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo. We help 100+ companies such as McDonald’s, Spotify and Volkswagen understand their brand, products, consumers, competitors and campaigns, based on insights derived from digital media, research and big data. Our insights aim to take the guesswork and boredom out of decision making and we have an average Net Promoter Score of 9/10.
The company is currently undergoing a major transformation from a consultancy firm to a SaaS insights provider and we’re building an awesome in-house Growth team.
As our Marketing Automation Specialist, you will ensure that we reach new heights with our current Marketing Automation and inbound marketing activities. Ensure that our CRM is clean and supports our growth targets. You will build and nurture workflows based on behavior and following the inbound sales/marketing methodology. You will ensure that email campaigns (lead-gen) are continuously running and that nurture programs towards the client base are optimized to find cross-sale opportunities and to deepen relations (Close / Delight customers). You will also assist with SEO related activities and other projects driving our growth marketing to new levels!
- Must have:
- Marketing Automation and CRM knowledge (Preferably HubSpot)
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to email templates, segmentation, journey flows, conversion tracking, and other aspects of email and campaign execution
- Monitoring the health of the marketing database
- Deep understanding of Inbound Marketing and Inbound Sales
- Fluent in Swedish and strong command of the English language.
- A proven track record in delivering successful projects on time and within budget.
- An analytical mindset
- Nice to have
- Background from an international company
- Experience in marketing on Social Media
- Experience in working in B2B segment
- A history of working with SEO
What you get;
- Working in an international environment with colleagues in New York, Oslo, and Stockholm!
- Be a part of a newly started team consisting of a Global Head of Growth Marketing & a Content Manager.
You will work full-time in our modern HQ on Södermalm, Stockholm. We support and challenge each other in order to provide disruptive, industry-leading service and innovative products. Whispr Group is offering a competitive compensation package with flexible hours, good work/life balance and other benefits. We value your output, not the time sitting at the desk.
If this sounds like something that suits you, don’t hesitate to apply!