Senior UI/UX Designer
Tech - Stockholm
Whispr Group is a fast-growing insight partner with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo. We help 100+ companies such as McDonald’s, Spotify and Volkswagen understand their brand, products, consumers, competitors and campaigns, based on insights derived from digital media, research and big data. Our insights aim to increase sales, lower costs and improve customer satisfaction and we have an average Net Promoter Score of 9/10.
The company is currently undergoing a major transformation from a consultancy firm to a SaaS insights provider and we’re building an awesome data insights platform. The platform will be used internally for our analysts as well as externally for our clients. It will focus on efficient data processing and data visualization, transforming reactive data to proactive insights. The MVP is set to launch in January 2020.
Our new CTO started this summer and we’re now looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer, who will become a key player in the founding tech team with the opportunity to have a huge impact in the development of our new platform and the development of the company as a whole.
You will be responsible for the new platform’s UI/UX, both end-user (our clients) and power-user (our analysts). You will have a unique opportunity to make a real impact and design a large system from scratch. We’re highly data driven, so we expect you to have an analytical and fact based approach to UI/UX.
What we expect from you:
- You’ve had a significant UI/UX role in the development of at least one major shipped piece of software.
- You have experience in creating interactive mockups.
- You have an analytical approach to UI/UX design.
- You enjoy working in smaller teams with more responsibility.
- You have an excellent understanding of English (reading, speaking, writing).
- Strong graphic design and/or 2D art skills
- Strong HTML/CSS skills
- Experience working in Photoshop
- Experience producing assets for production use
- Familiar with the domain of data analytics and insights
- Experience with data visualization
You will work full-time in our modern HQ on Södermalm, Stockholm. We support and challenge each other in order to provide disruptive, industry-leading service and innovative products. Whispr Group is offering a competitive compensation package with flexible hours, good work/life balance and other benefits. We value your output, not the time sitting at the desk.
If this sounds like something that suits you, don’t hesitate to apply!