Senior Visualization Engineer
Tech - Stockholm
Whispr Group is a fast-growing insight partner with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo. We help 100+ companies such as McDonald’s, Spotify and Volkswagen understand their brand, products, consumers, competitors and campaigns, based on insights derived from digital media, research and big data. Our insights aim to increase sales, lower costs and improve customer satisfaction and we have an average Net Promoter Score of 9/10.
The company is currently undergoing a major transformation from a consultancy firm to a SaaS insights provider and we’re building an awesome data insights platform. The platform will be used internally for our analysts as well as externally for our clients. It will focus on efficient data processing and data visualization, transforming reactive data to proactive insights. The MVP is set to launch in January 2020.
Our new CTO started this summer and we’re now looking for a Senior Visualization Engineer, who will become a key player in the founding tech team with the opportunity to have a huge impact in the development of our new platform and the development of the company as a whole.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to lead our data visualization efforts. There is room for creativity, allowing you to take ownership of features or improvements from concept all the way to the final production quality implementation.
What we expect from you:
- Significant experience from designing and implementing interactive data visualizations.
- You are an excellent programmer with a strong technical background in a relevant tech stack (e.g. JS+SVG, JS+WebGL, JS+D3, C+OpenGL+WebAssembly, etc).
- You have a portfolio and/or reference projects to showcase.
- You have a creative and analytical approach to data visualization.
- You enjoy working in smaller, operational teams and take more responsibility.
- You have an excellent understanding of English (reading, speaking, writing).
You will work full-time in our modern HQ on Södermalm, Stockholm. We support and challenge each other in order to provide disruptive, industry-leading service and innovative products. Whispr Group is offering a competitive compensation package with flexible hours, good work/life balance and other benefits. We value your output, not the time sitting at the desk.
If this sounds like something that suits you, don’t hesitate to apply!