We are Whispr Group, a SaaS company that empowers decision-making. We convert big data from digital, editorial and social media into actionable insights that cut costs and drive revenue. We rely heavily on our expert analysts and our proprietary insights platform to deliver value to our clients. And we are very proud to say that we work with more than 100 global brands across a variety of different verticals. Whether your need is global or local – we got it covered.
Culture is very important here at Whispr Group and we think of ourselves as one big family. We support and challenge each other in order to provide the industry’s best service and innovative products. And, most importantly, we have fun together!
To continue our success story we are looking for several skilled and enthusiastic Assistant Analysts to be a part of our rapidly growing product team.
The positions are part-time and you're able to work remotely or from our New York office.
As an Assistant Analyst at Whispr Group, you work with our senior analysts and account managers to produce top-notch analytical reports. You crunch numbers, analyze data and write recommendations.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of social media and research data.
- Synthesize your findings into a clear and concise manner.
- Deriving marketing recommendations based on the data you've collected & analyzed.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to analyze and summarize big sets of data
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fast-thinker and fast-doer, able to perform under pressure and strict deadlines
- Proficiency in excel is required
- Marketing / Social media background / Consulting / Business is a big plus
- Fluent in english (written and spoken), other languages are appreciated
You need to have an American work visa to apply for this position.